Happy Halloween!

Here are the pieces I did for the Halloween micro gallery show:


Every Halloween Fred Stocks up on Candy is about 3"x3". Ink and watercolor.




Candy Bandits is about 3"x6". Again, ink and watercolor. I was trying to tell a little story with a frame that had two openings, kinda like a comic. Not sure if it's successful or not, but I had fun trying.

The show was awesome! We managed to raise a nice chunk of change and all of it is going to charity in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Pretty crazy what can be done with a hallway space that would otherwise just be a dead end.

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff Aurian, and for a good cause too! Miss ya and the gang, glad to see some more of your work up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely amazing. Love em. Hope all is well with ya man.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've posted. Beautiful work all around. I'll be adding you to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is very sweet sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supa cool! Bolt book is pretty sweet too, BTW. Now get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe-hee, I love the birds with the little masks on. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Candy Bandits!!

    ReplyDelete